Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Lovely flaps Richard :nice:
Is it just the one...or did you buy four?
The car passed it's mot today so I treated it to just the one. I'm on the RS flap monthly instalment plan. Next one due in November.
I'll have them all by May and the fixing kit by next summer....

That side gets particularly muddy so started there....

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
The car passed it's mot today so I treated it to just the one. I'm on the RS flap monthly instalment plan. Next one due in November.
I'll have them all by May and the fixing kit by next summer....

That side gets particularly muddy so started there....
Nice plan, but you might like to plan further ahead - I'm fitting another set (of four) at the front of the arches. I do a lot of high speed reversing and want all angles covered :nice:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The odd thing is that I don't have any stone chips there. Been lucky I guess. I went for the gloss black to match the accents on the car plus I have a yellow theme which I feel 'pops' the colour better but is not too OTT. PVC not kaylan as I'm actually not a rally driver......

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Nice one Richard! :nice: I fitted mine a few weeks back; it took me a while to decide whether to get them or not, but after having the side skirts resprayed due to stone chips I decided to bite the bullet and buy some! I must admit I quite like them now, and fingers crossed, my lovely freshly painted side skirts should stay looking that way... :whistle: :smile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts