Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the Mk3 RS will be the first car I will own from new apart from company cars.

My current car I paid a fair wack for and to be fair I've abused it and not worried much about it. (any buyers you've not read this).

Wondering if I will care any more for this RS or will it just be another car.

Anyone felt the same?

·
Registered
421 Posts
cant say i've felt like that bought my cooper s from new and i feel i look after it pretty well, Also have a 2x1965 cooper s 64 cooper s and a 62 mini and i look after them to.

Suppose its not really about the price of the car but more what it means to you.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'm kind of the same, never had a brand new car, that I over order, speced and waited for. Also had nearly new due to the savings. However also promised myself after having loads of rs's over the past years promised myself if I was in the position to buy a new one I would. The time is now.

I have had new company car, but that's not the same...

·
Registered
641 Posts
i've never even lifted the bonnet up on my company car, but my RS sighhhhhhh.....lets say its pampered :cloud9:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I think if you grow up working ,listening about motor vehicles you have more respect for them. You can have fun in a car without abusing it.
Totally agree with this comment! whwn I bought my first car I loved it without fail every weekend was washing and polishing it to bits lol
Since then Iv had 4 lease cars from work that I haven't given a second thought to lol will only get the washed by the Romanians when it's so dirty can't see the number plate, etc...
This is why I'm gettin the RS and buying it!! I want something to make my own Mark on and put abit of effort into and enjoy it cos it's mine 👍👍

·
Registered
188 Posts
At the end of the day it is a Ford Focus, I won't be worried about a chip, scratch or mark here or there. Doubt I will lift the bonnet other than to top up the washer fluid. I like my cars to look nice but having children, demanding wife, demanding work leaves little time to pamper my cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.