Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm on the look out for a daily and come across a 2006 fiesta st pretty mint for a bargain £1500! And going by Parkers figures 38mpg, £135 6months tax. Seems pretty good along the cars i have looked at Astra, focus etc. Any one running one as a daily?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Know a few people who run them as dailies, 30mpg if driven normally, about 260-300 miles per tank, full chat non stop can see about 200 to a tank however, don't tend to have many issues either, I'd go for it if I were you

·
Registered
102 Posts
Was considering this also mate, had been looking at the fiesta st's or even a clio 182 cup as a daily. At the stage now that i want the rs off the road.

·
Premium Member
415 Posts
I ran a Mk6 ST as a daily a couple of years ago and it was spot on. It was fully spec'd running Mountune MR200 amongst other bits and it was 100% reliable whilst getting 30-35 MPG. Tyres and other consumables weren't expensive either. It made commuting quite enjoyable I found :nice:

·
Brake Testing Legend
4,175 Posts
I've been running an 06 ST Fiesta for just over the last two years & can't fault it as a daily driver. As already said think in terms of 30mpg average.

Sounds good for 1500 quid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.