Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Agreed, it's crazy and random how you own your cars everyone

My last RS was 2010, I'm keeping the next one all the way until the Mk4 RS then let's see.............
Thanks everyone - good too be on the RS journey again, must admit to having pangs of regret in trading the RS on after 3 years, although the ST is a good all round hot hatch it's not in the same league as the RS .....be putting a 5 year warranty on this next one and keeping......spec'd as such - only omissions being active city stop / sunroof - and painted in Nitros blue.....roll on 2016....

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Welcome back. :)
I've a similar lot of cars......but I still have them all. Mk1 RS, Mk2 ST, Mk2 RS.. I've been compared to a mad cat woman, but I collect Performance Fords instead....haha.
My other half has a Mk3 ST. They are a really good all round hot hatch.
With a collection like that which one do you use the most (assuming that they are all still being used)? You must have a large garage.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
I've got a long drive.....so it allows my Focus addiction to continue. In my defence I'm selling my Mk2 ST. ;)

At this time of year, they don't get used much as the roads are so mucky round here. And it will soon be snowing, so it's time to use my old Disco Td5.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.