Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever wanted to look in those hard to get at places?

Well I came across this little device that might just enable you to get to those difficult places, including inside the bores of an engine.

I have no idea of how good this is but at $22.71 might be worth a punt for those who need or want one.

http://www.eachbuyer.com/2-million-pixels-cmos-5m-usb-waterproof-hd-6-led-borescope-endoscope-inspection-tube-visual-camera-p369631.html?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=EDM&utm_campaign=spead_mail_20150803

2 Million Pixels Cmos 5m USB Waterproof Hd 6-led Borescope Endoscope Inspection Tube Visual Camera

Description
Features:
1. 100% Brand high quality Waterproof Borescope Endoscope.
2. 2 million pixels CMOS camera.
3. Capture snapshot image or video with 800*600,1024*768,1280*720,600*1200
resolutions.
4. It has built-in LED light (with Brightness Control) on camera head to illuminate the inspection area.
5. The flexible camera is waterproof with 8.5MM diameter so that you can inspect area under water, gaps and holes.
6. This inspection camera has many applications including ear, nose oral & throat treatment, HVAC inspection, vent pipe, machine equipment, engine, automotive, boat, aircraft inspection.
7. LED low LUX illuminance lights can work better when the light very dark
8. Powered by USB port,Easy to install and use.
9. Color: Black.
10. Cable length: 5M

Package Includes:
1 * Mini USB Endoscope
1 * Small hook
1 * Magnet
1 * Side audition
1 * fixed set
1 * CD

·
Premium Member
13,255 Posts
Looks like you could check your own tonsils with this bit of kit that's if you get fed up with looking inside your engine. Would be great for finding the odd screw that disappears into the engine bay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts