Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Evening South Central!

Well, it's been a little quiet lately, so I just thought I would let you know what's happening (or not as the case currently is!) with regards to plans for future meets... :grin:

At the time of writing, I have not got any dates in mind for another meet, unfortunately having time to attend meets for me is now rather limited for the foreseeable few months with evenings and weekend time at a premium. However that's not to say I won't be keeping the old thinking cap on and trying to identify a time and location to meet.

In the mean time, feel free to have a think and put forward any suggestions for a meet, and by all means do your own thing! It would be great to meet some more of you in due course. :thumbsup:

Enjoy the :rs: , stay safe :nice:

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
morning mate ;)

when you back off to sea bud?
Morning matey! I'm guessing at the time of your post you're back at work after your hols? :whistle: :smile: Hope it was good!

I'm on a training course for a while now (nr Southampton), there during the week and home at weekends. The course will take me up till the end of the year so around for a while which is cool! :thumbsup: Me and the missus are buying a house too which is awesome, it's a new build which won't be finished until the end of the year at the earliest, so won't be moving in until the new year i would imagine... :whistle:

Would be great to see you and Rob if you're about at some point, weekends probably better for me. Will have a look at my diary for the coming weekends and see when is good!

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
well if your in Southampton in the week would you be up for a mini meet one weekday or does your course finish too late for that?

must be weird staying local for so long!

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
A great idea! Weekdays should be ok, as it stands at the mo Thursday evenings are good for me, though would have to make that call the weekend before as I only find out what the following week's timetable is a few days in advance, if that makes sense?! :whistle: :smile:

·
Registered
278 Posts
A little evening meet sounds cool, let us know when you're free Pete. Doesn't have to involve two laps of the New Forest this time (Webby, I'm looking at you :lol:), could just be a catch up over a pint or something :thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds good, this coming Thursday should be good if that suits you guys? Could meet at the pub that we ended up at last time (after the two laps of the New Forest!) ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts