Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
That's been for sale for ages Paul. Something not quite right. . . .I mean it hasn't even got the hockey sticks and has the wrong gear :censored:, that's without the stainless surround around the exhaust !! :facepalm: :facepalm:

Mint small turbo in Ash Black with 6k on the clock went for £46k a couple of weeks back :bow:
Ah yes on closer inspection I see what you mean, speculative prices on these at the moment, some at £25k, some at £45k

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
were was this?

got a black one myself not that id advertise it for that much :facepalm:
Can't find it now, may have just been advertised and perhaps not sold, was a black Sierra 500 cosworth, ultra low miles, sure it was like £149,950 or something crazy.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Can't find it now, may have just been advertised and perhaps not sold, was a black Sierra 500 cosworth, ultra low miles, sure it was like £149,950 or something crazy.
There is a white one for sale with 13,961 miles for £109,990

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Ridiculous amounts of money for some of these cars IMO.
Can't understand why you'd hand over that amount of cash for them.
You're hardly going to risk it getting damaged by actually, dare I say it...... driving it.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
£35k with no turbo heat shield !! They are a rocking horse part to source as well :cry: :cry:
You can get new heatshields (remanufactured ) . But your right 35k ,not a nice one that either they will struggle with that!!!, good ones do command strong money ,radman on here had a absolute cracker .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.