#1 ·
Sorry guys and gals. I've had enough
Love the forum and cars keeping mind but life in itself is too much
Just moved house and arguing already so I think it's me that's the problem
The world is better off without a git like me

Can't go on like this. Sorry

#9 ·
Mate

You are not the problem. Moving house is a very stressful event and can test the best of people. First, let us know you are ok. Second we are hear to listen day or night. Talk to us, shout at us if you need to, that's what this club is for, to have other members to lean on when we are struggling to carry the weight.

The sign over the door may say FocusRSoc.com but it reads "We are family and look after each other.com"

#12 ·
If you're depressed then it's your coping mechanisms being overwhelmed by the stress you are encountering. But this can change. It's like being asked to carry four bags when you can only manage three.
Asking for help with that extra load is a good first step and a great place to start is the local GP or a good friend. Also avoid any major or rash decisions at this difficult time as you may not be thinking straight just yet.

Thing is people will help and things will change. It's taking that first step that's important....

#19 ·
Does anyone have a way to contact Andy directly (telephone numbers etc) rather than email?

Even if it is just to find out if its a prank or whatever. The wording is somewhat concerning, Admins, is it possible to forward what deletes you have to the Police so they could trace / follow up?

#20 ·
I'm still here. Had a long walk alone out on the moors. Didn't get in until 5 this morning and just woke up
If I could tell you all what's going on but I can't yet.
Only thing I can say is I've just been accused too many times of things I haven't done and the missus accuses me every time we are out I'm either chatting up women or eyeing them up. Even driving I get accused
Can't do anything at all now and it's getting worse each day.

Love her to bits and she has her own problems and I truly understand what she is going through but she is pushing me away

She is getting the help she needs,

I do apologise for this thread but had nobody to talk to or tell anyone how I was feeling last night
I'm not the type to do something to harm myself, just felt id be better off out of everyone's way by been alone. That's how I just feel now. Alone
Do I leave the missus despite only been in our home for just one week?? Or stand by her and support her like I always do ??

Thanks everyone for your posts and concerns. There are truly nice people out there who care even for someone they have never met

#21 ·
I'm still here. Had a long walk alone out on the moors. Didn't get in until 5 this morning and just woke up
If I could tell you all what's going on but I can't yet.
Only thing I can say is I've just been accused too many times of things I haven't done and the missus accuses me every time we are out I'm either chatting up women or eyeing them up. Even driving I get accused
Can't do anything at all now and it's getting worse each day.

Love her to bits and she has her own problems and I truly understand what she is going through but she is pushing me away

She is getting the help she needs,

I do apologise for this thread but had nobody to talk to or tell anyone how I was feeling last night
I'm not the type to do something to harm myself, just felt id be better off out of everyone's way by been alone. That's how I just feel now. Alone
Do I leave the missus despite only been in our home for just one week?? Or stand by her and support her like I always do ??

Thanks everyone for your posts and concerns. There are truly nice people out there who care even for someone they have never met
Pal, we are a big family and I'm sure everyone else would say the same when I say if you ever need anyone to talk to - even an ear bash just PM for my number! it's hard in an open forum to publish your thoughts and feelings but we're all here for you! :thumbsup:

Never suffer in silence - there are others who will have been through the same and may be able to offer some advice.

#22 ·
Andy, I've never met you (yet - next Ford Fair? :wink:) but don't ever apologise for something like this.

We all need someone to talk to, and in my past times of strife, I've often found it easier to talk to people on forums etc. As you know they have no preconceived notions about anyone involved, so even if there's people on here who are closer to you, talk to them.

Stay strong dude! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.