Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
I only went shopping to Tesco's and I have been chased! :facepalm:

I normally go to the small Tesco store which is quite close to me but today I thought I would venture to the bigger one further on.. I wish I had gone to the smaller one now in hindsight :laughing:

I came out of Tesco drove onto the 127 at normal speed those that know me know darn well I don't drive fast :facepalm:

Anyway gets in the outer lane as it was slow moving and had my music blaring as normal, coming up to the roundabout I saw a police car just sitting in the layby, so I slowed down as not to be over the limit of 40 going through the speed camera and thought no more about it................ Nearly gets to the slip road Where I turn off to stop for another roundabout unless it's clear of course.... I could see behind me BLUE flashing lights So I move over thinking he/they want to pass but NO he followed me in :yep: and kept on my tail all around the roundabout until I thought it must be me who they are chasing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So pulled into a little turn off road.......................

YES IT WAS ME! :facepalm:

I stopped and turned down the music as I could see one of them getting out... That's when I fell in completely and wondered why so many people were looking at me driving along the 127 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My Alarm was going off :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: the anti-highjack had kicked in :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And because the music was so loud I never heard it.. :facepalm:

So I had to go all through ................ Is this your car business :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and show me driving license ! I presume he or they had already done the other checks regards tax and insurance..

One thing he did say was I had a lovely motor! Yeah I'd agree with that ! :smile:

Note to self Don't drive with music so loud!

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And to top it all I put my Jacket Potatoes in oven forgot about them and they now have NO innids :rofl: :rofl: Just skin is left

·
Premium Member
Alb (Mk2 MP350)
3,051 Posts
The scaled down version of that story that I'm sure many more must have suffered over the years is not noticing that an indicator is still on because the visual indication is negated by bright sunshine whilst the audible feedback is drowned out by music or sometimes just having the window down :lol:

It irritates me when I see other drivers do it but confess that I'm guilty myself from time to time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.