Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning Jason,

Great news the order bank for the all new Focus RS is beginning to open. Ford have advised us on the next steps.

Our sales manager had an meeting with Ford yesterday regarding the order process, which has now been confirmed.

I will need you to pop in ASAP to sign the Ford order form declaration and disclaimer - This will guarantee your place in the queue. This also confirms the £1000 you paid which is non-refundable if you decide to cancel.

If you do cancel your order you loose your place in the queue also.

Once the new Ford order form declaration and disclaimer is signed this is then processed with Ford themselves and they will email you an order number once logged which will stay with the car until it arrives.

Pricing and options are still not available however everything is still in the estimates of around £30-33k. I will obviously let you know as soon as I know colours, options etc... so we can begin to dress the vehicle to your specification.

Can you please confirm when you are available to pop down to the showroom it will take 5 minutes.

Kind Regards

Michael

Michael Riseley

Pye Motors

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
That's interesting to see so really they cannot order you a car until everything is revealed like price, options etc

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Surely they can't take a non-refundable deposit if they can't tell you how much it is going to cost? What if they turn around and say its going to be £40k

I am budgeted up to a maximum of £32k with extras (£29,995 list, Premium Sound / Nav - £400, Seat upgrade £1000, Metallic paint £525), anything over this I simply can't justify on a family hatch otherwise I will just end up leasing a new Jaguar F-Pace when they come out.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
As the guys posted above, non refundable deposit on a car that has no pricing tell the dealer to bog off and go else where..
I have a refundable £1k deposit and will only be non refundable when I have agreed the price and placed the full order. That's what the dealer has confirmed to me back in June when I left a grand with him

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Madness, thats £1000 non-refundable for a car you don't know the price of, you don't know the options and there prices.

So you give them a grand, then they come back and say the rumours where wrong, the price is actually £40k and 0-60 is 7.5 seconds.. O yeah you can't have your grand back... No way ho-zay!

·
Registered
436 Posts
I rand ford in Cardiff today and they told me £1000 non refundable deposit. Put me off a bit as there have been no reviews, no price, no dates etc....

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts
That is hilarious!! Who in their right mind would place an order for a car with no confirmed options list or confirmed price?! The issue with the deposit is crazy, I hope you take your business elsewhere, Jason?!

·
Registered
18 Posts
A no refundable deposit is quite legal as long as it is stated before monies are paid..................... however anybody paying one now on a car that currently has no confirmed price, no official performance figures, no reviews and no official build quantities is nuts. I will be keeping my powder very dry until ive sat my backside in one at the very least!!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.