Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just in the process of selling my A45, should be gone tomorrow so am looking at getting a MK2.
I previously had a MK3 which I sold last year and have a Yaris coming in Spring 2022.

The car in question is SD10 ZXT. It's a 1 owner, 105K on the clock, and has a full Service History. 8 stamps from Ford and the last 2 from an Independent. Last serviced in July 2020 when the cambelt/waterpump were changed.

Apart from an exhaust it's completely standard. A walkaround video from the dealer and it looks in very good condition for a 11 year old car.

Anyone on here know the car? I'm putting a refundable deposit down and viewing it at the weekend.

Any comments/advice greatly appreciated.

Ian.

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
have you checked it on the mot checker ? it just shows the usual things,like tyres/bushes and brakes over the yrs,the mot its just had done says one front tyre nearly on the limit,if the dealers not changed it then time to haggle ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
have you checked it on the mot checker ? it just shows the usual things,like tyres/bushes and brakes over the yrs,the mot its just had done says one front tyre nearly on the limit,if the dealers not changed it then time to haggle ;)
Yes I've got a Car Vertical account and checked mileage and all the necessary via that. All came back ok.
I've asked the dealer to do some close up pictures of the wheel arches for me. The tyre mentioned on the MOT hasn't been changed yet, I'll negotiate on price on that (y)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Having looked at the above mentioned car and 2 others, I've now bought a MK3 :rolleyes:

I sold my previous MK3 18 months ago so it'll be good to be back in one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts