Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all!
Im currently looking to get rid of the St and get myself an rs, I've been looking for a while and it seems rs direct are the people to go to, There is a white one on there site for sale at the moment which has been on there for as long as I have been looking. The reg seems to be mil 2015 in the pictures but I'm unsure if this is just a show plate of some sort. I was just wondering if anyone on here knows of the car or even previously owned it, I saw there was rsoc stickers in the rear windows so hopefully someone on here may be able to help!

Cheers 😁

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, sorry should have stated before it has stage 3 bluefin, 550cc injectors, miltek exhaust, pro alloy intercooler,graham goode intake. Can't quite see the sticker on my phone goes to blurry when I zoom in, looks to be a good car female previous owner and full history just wanted to be sure.
Thanks for the reply, sorry should have stated before it has stage 3 bluefin, 550cc injectors, miltek exhaust, pro alloy intercooler,graham goode intake. Can't quite see the sticker on my phone goes to blurry when I zoom in, looks to be a good car female previous owner and full history just wanted to be sure.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i bought my rs from them, its mint, never looked at the rest of their cars when i was there, but they all looked mint, long way to go, but unless you know of a good one for sale up here, worth a look

1 - 5 of 5 Posts