Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed Ford are promoting a AWD weekend with a discount of £750 off ' ALL ' Ford AWD vehicles placed on order.

Some how, ' ALL ' does not include the RS..... !!!!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
No chance dave as to qualify for the £750 contribution the car has to be registered between the 16th of october to the 31st december

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
I asked about a bit of discount, "not even for you was the reply" :cry: I will be pushing for freebies though :smile:

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
The only thing I managed from my dealer was asking him to brim it with super unleaded which I'm paying the 1st fiddy quid and they will pay the extra that's about it for now.

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
The only thing I managed from my dealer was asking him to brim it with super unleaded which I'm paying the 1st fiddy quid and they will pay the extra that's about it for now.
Its not really even £60 to full tank in a MK3 ST so there contrubuting max £10 there

·
Registered
155 Posts
Did i bother asking for a discount?

" i will only order an RS if i can have a discount"...

"Sir, u have already given us £500 without seeing, driving, or confirmation of power output or price"

"And sir, u were so desperate to hav one u are now on yr second order with a different dealer to get further up the list"

This is how i think the conversation would have gone.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Not sure if my dealer has made a mistake or if indeed it will be removed, but I got a £500 dealer discount when I confirmed my spec a week and a half ago. I had already placed my £1k deposit - did so on my birthday too - I thought, why not treat myself to a nice pressie for once, and a week or so later received my email from Ford. When I popped in the firm up the spec I was offered the discount. Didn't even have to ask for it. I did cheekily ask though whether Ford would be doing any special events for those with orders and deposits placed? When the MK1 FRS came out I put a deposit down (circumstances changed for me back then and I couldn't proceed with the purchase) but I did get an invite to Gaydon where it was launched, saw the prototype up close, received a scale model of Colin McCrae's rally Focus and a copy of his book (sadly not autographed by him!), but a nice range of treats and pressies from Ford for having placed the deposit. Hoping that Ford see sense and do something similar with the MK3. The person who is dealing with my order smiled and said she had no information on anything like this but she said 'who knows', so just maybe there will be some goodies between now and delivery!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Neither the web or mobile versions are showing that at the moment, but the usual "sorry but we are unable to provide a quotation. Please contact your local dealer for further information on our latest promotions"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.