Focus RS Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
it will be interesting to see what one of them actually fetches at auction,it will show a more realistic value maybe,unless theres a reserve then its pretty pointless :(

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Platinum Car Sales seem to be selling the Heritages (including the one at auction)
A friend of mine spoke to the owner of platinum about selling his Edition to him & apparently he is so arrogant & big headed my friend just said,sorry not dealing with you & put phone down.Overpriced cars & thinks he’s another Adi from RSD,,the difference is Adi could move RS’s,most of the time they were sold within a few days of being advertised.

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
id have thought rapid turn over would be the way with any business,but a lot of dealers seem to just sit on stuff forever hoping one day it might actually be worth what theyre asking

·
Registered
1 Posts
ive now decided not to bother with a heritage at all as the prices are just truly ridiculous,they will soon be asking £100k at this rate 🤣 🤣 🤣 i may end up getting another mk3 that i can modify instead of the edition which has now become a garage queen :) at least itll give me something to tinker with again
2018 Ford Focus RS HERITAGE EDITION 1/50 Hatchback Petrol Manual | eBay
im not bothering now,totally overpriced 🤣 :LOL:
For that money it's a rip off & it don't come with door edge protectors

21 - 27 of 27 Posts