Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Previously Si.
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm going to be confirming my spec over the weekend - and I'm really torn.

My heart says nitrous, but I reckon nearly everyone will choose it?

Stealth or nitrious........stealth or nitrious..............?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nitrous will be popular. I reckon majority will be nitrous or white.

Im stuck between them two as alot of others seem to be.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Go with what YOU want and not whether it'll be popular. Spirit blue on the ST was popular and common but I still chose it.

For me it's unique to the RS, looks gorgeous and well I just loved it from day one

Imo compared to the ST you won't see that many new RS on the road

·
Super Moderator
BMW 1M
10,782 Posts
The Frozen White would be a great plain canvas to accept some subtle wrapping to make it stand out. :nice:

·
Previously Si.
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you not keeping the stormtrooper theme going si :wink:
No matey. My RS storm trooper has gone now. But my Octavia is also white with black wheels, so I've well and truly scratched the white itch.

I genuinely like the stealth, but feel worried that if I passed a nitrious going the other way I might regret not getting one. But just from the guys on here alone....I reckon 60/70% on the road will be nitrious?!?

·
Registered
547 Posts
I've ordered nitrous
When I ordered my MK2 in PB
It was the most popular colour on here
Now it's the rarest
You shouldn't always believe the hype !

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
No matey. My RS storm trooper has gone now. But my Octavia is also white with black wheels, so I've well and truly scratched the white itch.

I genuinely like the stealth, but feel worried that if I passed a nitrious going the other way I might regret not getting one. But just from the guys on here alone....I reckon 60/70% on the road will be nitrious?!?
Certainly does seems nitrous is the popular choice on here :yep:

At least the stealth is only available on the rs and st-3 so still kind of exclusive

1 - 20 of 44 Posts