Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popped in to spec mine earlier, was a pretty resounding no for any discount, however got some RS car mats as they come free as standard ;)

Anybody try to negotiate?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Surely they should be able to offer discounts on the extras as they sell them across the range. I can understand no discount on the base RRP.

·
Registered
383 Posts
One of the prominent websites where you can order cars online here has the RS listed with an insane 15 to 25% discount :rofl:

Although the configurator is not complete atm and I reeeeeeeally doubt that it will be like that. Same site gave me ~26% on my ST tho, so we'll see :yep:

·
Registered
667 Posts
I ordered today, I asked but as expected no discounts. I'd be surprised if they were any discounts or promotions on the RS for at least 12 months, however by then Ford probably would of increased the price by 2-3 grand like they did with the MK2.

·
Premium Member
13,250 Posts
I would try for a good trade in price, I had a very good deal when I traded in my MK1 for my MK2 but no visible discount was shown.

·
Registered
9,812 Posts
This is actually one of the rare occasions where having a car to trade in might secure you a better deal.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I would try for a good trade in price, I had a very good deal when I traded in my MK1 for my MK2 but no visible discount was shown.
If you don't want to sell privately go to wewantanycar.com they will give you a better price than you'd get from trading in. The other site webuyanycar.com but you should find the other cheaper..
This will be my plan B if I can't flog the ST3 beforehand

·
Premium Member
23,424 Posts
I wonder if the 'RS Mats' will be like the 'ST Mats' as in, they're the same as normal Focus mats with a little sticker on the back saying ST or RS! :laughing:

·
Registered
557 Posts
I wonder if the 'RS Mats' will be like the 'ST Mats' as in, they're the same as normal Focus mats with a little sticker on the back saying ST or RS! :laughing:
I still have my original mark 1 mats in my max at the moment, they have done 95000 in this car and did 48000 in my previous © max ultima

1 - 20 of 47 Posts