Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it right that 8th October is ordering deadline if you want to be in the 1st batch of cars available? Was told yesterday by Lookers Chelmsford that if I missed the 8th I would not get a car till Oct/Nov 2016

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Yeah the cut off date is the 8th of this month. Think there some many rumours going about on delivery dates. Though the first ones are suppose to be delivered in March. Nobody is quite sure when the cars will be delivered.
I was told next August for me even though my order is in and I have put a deposit down at the end of August.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
My dealer has said to expect delivery towards the end of Q1 and I'm definitely in the first batch.

As quoted before by @Rich if unsure "SPEAK TO YOUR DEALER"

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Just spoke to my dealer and I'm definitely in the first batch, furthermore he just checked where I am on Ford reservation system list, and it turned out my reservation is one of the earliest around the country,
I did put my deposit in July, and my dealer faxed Ford all my details straight away on that the day in August , when the official reservation list was opened.

So all in all, great job by my dealer :yep:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I paid my deposit in March so I should be top of the list ;-)
I think it's from when your dealer sent the reservation to Ford so you could have put deposit down in June/July and be at the top. Depends if your dealer is on the ball

·
Premium Member
23,439 Posts
I think it's from when your dealer sent the reservation to Ford so you could have put deposit down in June/July and be at the top. Depends if your dealer is on the ball
Exactly, you could have given a deposit back in December 2014, doesn't mean a thing! :yep:

·
Registered
166 Posts
I put my deposit down today and they said I'm in batch 2 and expect delivery July to September.Its going to be a long wait but worth it.l thought I would of been in batch 1 with it being in before the 8th October.

·
Premium Member
3,205 Posts
I put my deposit down today and they said I'm in batch 2 and expect delivery July to September.Its going to be a long wait but worth it.l thought I would of been in batch 1 with it being in before the 8th October.
dont like the sound of that

·
Premium Member
5,686 Posts
Batch 2 would suit me down to the ground...hmm off to the Ford Store sooner than I thought then....

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Batch 2 would suit me down to the ground...hmm off to the Ford Store sooner than I thought then....
Funny you say this as I ideally want mine end of April/May but I'm in the first batch so can't see that happening :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,686 Posts
Funny you say this as I ideally want mine end of April/May but I'm in the first batch so can't see that happening :lol:
Haha there's always someone who wants it later when everyone else can't wait to get their hands on lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.