Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon Lads,

Couldn't be happier with my Rs its the best thing i have ever owned, i do not have a bad word to say about the car, unbeatable in affordable cars in my opinion.

Next i need to get an Exhaust, i have my heart set on a Mongoose Section 59 Catback, i am going to start of by getting this then i will additionally add a sports cat and down pipe, i dont want to de-cat. How is this exhaust is it good, im sure numerous people on here have it, if so what are you opinions?

Here is a few piccys of mine so far, any opinions on what to do next?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
If I was you. I'd save up and buy a complete exhaust system. So get your 3" dwn pipe. Get a sports cat/decat whet ever suits you best and get the cat back. Get it all fitted up once. Remember to buy the locking bolts aswell

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I was you. I'd save up and buy a complete exhaust system. So get your 3" dwn pipe. Get a sports cat/decat whet ever suits you best and get the cat back. Get it all fitted up once. Remember to buy the locking bolts aswell
Taking that into consideration, i think that's what i am going to do get it all done in one hit! i still need to bring mine down you to get the ABS leads fitted, i picked them up yesterday after almost two weeks of waiting for Fords to get them in!!!

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
Sod it. Go the whole hog and get the lot lol. There is a complete system on the classifieds. And a billet anembo. 1k n u got the lot lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Off topic, but do you work in Chelmsford? I believe I saw your car parked up in the alleyway in the first picture on Friday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts