Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on my way to work this morning and was sat in stop-start traffic when all of a sudden the temp gauge started shooting up higher than normal :( so switched it off for abit whilst sat still and managed to get to work without overheating! plugged diagnostic in and code came up for cooling fan malfunction - intermittant :( checked the fan and just my luck the thing is all seized up barely moves! so gunna need a new fan.. can anyone link me to one please :(! just seems to be one thing after another at the moment..

Cheers

Ash

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a cooling fan with damaged cowl, you could probably use it to make one good one with if your interested. Think I paid £160 for a new one from ford

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
£160 is that price to the public? or trade? id be more inclined to buy a new one mate just for peace of mind :) cheers for the offer though! :nice:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:facepalm: :facepalm: thats the spending money for my holiday gone. nightmare! oh well cheers for the prices itll have to be done!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:facepalm: thats not helping daryl aha! i just dont wana pay over 300 for a ****** fan! i wanted an exhaust :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to update this for anyone wanting to know price of the fan now! it has cost me £300 trade. couldnt have come at a worse time! but need the car back on the road!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.