Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Yeah definately glad they made the NB the fagship colour, maybe the one off 500 model will come in liquid blue?
Found LB very nice in the flesh, it made my mind up and deposit down... so it obviously did the job.

I would hope that there is a bit more imagination to using the LB, when we already have a LB... Another Blue wouldn't work for a RS50o, would be like having a UG then another green (e.g Matt Green) for the 500 - don;t think it would have worked as well as the Matt Black. RS500 needs to be totally different IMO.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Found LB very nice in the flesh, it made my mind up and deposit down... so it obviously did the job.

I would hope that there is a bit more imagination to using the LB, when we already have a LB... Another Blue wouldn't work for a RS50o, would be like having a UG then another green (e.g Matt Green) for the 500 - don;t think it would have worked as well as the Matt Black. RS500 needs to be totally different IMO.
Brushed aluminium, chrome, or a nice quad coat red would be different for a limited edition

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I saw in the web series they have been showing on youtube I think its episode two where they are showing some early pre production colours there is a colour on one the mock up doors and its like a very bright yellow maybe this will be the one off 500 model?
This yellow, what about silver.. Im guessing this yellow was in competition with the Nitrous Blue, seems to have the same kind of finish...

Tire Automotive design Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Maybe a Red, Yellow or another Green although that would be too Mk2esq.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.