Nitrous Blue6156.48%
Frozen White1513.89%
Absolute / Shadow Black109.26%
Magnetic Grey1312.04%
Stealth Grey98.33%

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'd love a more subtle blue but white and black where I live will be ruined in minutes from leaving the house and grey is just not an option, got one that colour already.

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
i was going white but now im back to nitrous lol,when you place your order by 8th oct do you have to specify the colour there and then or will you still have time to change it if reqd?

or i may go magnetic,nobodys voted for that ,ill have the only one and be super rare :laughing:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
i was going white but now im back to nitrous lol,when you place your order by 8th oct do you have to specify the colour there and then or will you still have time to change it if reqd?

or i may go magnetic,nobodys voted for that ,ill have the only one and be super rare :laughing:
With production starting November you would have to be quick :lol:

Is the UK even getting magnetic

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
i need to see one then in the flesh i cant just go by a pic,wheres the next nitrous sighting in this country? anyone know?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Just take a trip and ask. I'm sure the mountune guys would let you see it. ( with the bonnet down of course ) It's been parked outside a few times judging by pictures I've seen

1 - 20 of 63 Posts