Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I've not driven the different clutch offerings, but i've felt the peddle feel of a few

Helix 6 Paddle - Horrifically heavy
Xtreme Carbon Clutch (Organic) - AS Time Attack RS - Feels really good. Not quite the OEM feeling that people say, but far far nicer than Helix six paddle
JAM-Sport's Helix Twin Plate - Probably in between the two heavy wise

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I have driven a few with aftermarket clutches and didn't like the feel of any of them really. All too heavy or harsh for the town/traffic driving that I do.

In the end, I couldn't decide, and I heard a few horror stories, so I saved my cash and I had another standard clutch and flywheel fitted - Cheap as chips, nice feel to it, and I should get another 3-4 years out of it if I treat it right.

I don't go on track etc. but I know now that it was the right decision for me. :nice:

·
Registered
139 Posts
The very well received and sensibly priced KU/AP Racing clutch and single mass flywheel that I stock has a biting point and feel virtually as the stock set up:

http://kalmar-union.com/parts/ford-ford_focus-transmission/

Price includes VAT and mainland delivery... small supplement for some Scottish addresses.

Don.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.