Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any other MK2 owners that are not purchasing a MK3 feel a bit like Cinderella at the moment. The forum seems to be all about the MK3 which I can understand just not been in that position before.

·
Premium Member
3,654 Posts
Nope! I don't wear dresses and can't dance... :whistle: :smile:

Sorry, couldn't resist :blush: I quite like all the Mk3 'action' on the forum at the moment Rog, whilst i'm not buying one, i'd like to think i can share the excitement for those that are. :nice: I love my Mk2, never get bored of driving it, so i'm happy :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,417 Posts
I like to see all the info about the MK3 and who will be jumping ship to it...

I definitely WON'T be! but I will be happy for anyone that does :smile:

It is the RS forum after all said and done no matter what MK you have :smile:

·
Registered
152 Posts
I enjoy reading the Mk3 threads and must admit to being very tempted to pop along to my dealer and put a deposit down. Can't beat the buzz of ordering a brand new car and the Mk3 is a real good price too!

However, as I've only had my Mk2 since May I'm just enjoying it too much :thumbsup: puts a smile on my face every single time I drive it and I still sometimes find myself just staring at it :grin: So I don't feel any rush to change cars and take on a big debt at the moment.

I may end up with a MK3 one day - but happy to wait till the 2nd / 3rd batch of ordering (i'm thinking 2017 ish). Let some of the bugs get ironed out and get some feedback from fellow forum owners.

Genuinely pleased for all those jumping into a mk3 RS though :nice:

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I'm sticking too for now but really looking forward to seeing the mk3 at the meets and it's something new to flash at ha ha lets hope they flash back !

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Imagine if you own a mk1.... Those boys barely got a look in before on here so if the mk2 boys feel marginalised then the mk1 boys must feel like they're on another planet :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
A frenzy of activity was always going to occur with prices released and orders being taken. There will be another blip when cars start being delivered I'd say. Bring on those pics. You wait until we have seen the gazillionth NB pic with forged wheels :grin:

I'm sure in the end it will all balance out, there are plenty of Mk2 owners here who are prominent members.

And for me (in terms of what makes this club great), it's much more about the individuals than the actual car they may own.

·
Premium Member
23,434 Posts
Not sure about being Cinderella, i'm more like one of the ugly sisters! :blush: :laughing:

One big happy family mk1 mk2 or mk3 most of it is just banter I'm keeping my mk2 and won't be joining the mk3 guys but I'm looking forward to the mk3 joining the forum onwards and upwards :thumbsup:
Didn't you once say you'd never sell your mk1?? :whistle: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
I think it's been great for the forum. I've not seen it this busy for ages.......unlike RSOC.

I've got my MK2 and my MK1, which are both cars that I'd wanted since the day they were first announced. I'm enjoying reading all the Mk3 posts, as there is a real buzz around the forum.

But will I be selling either of mine? No chance. Love them far too much.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I think it's been great for the forum. I've not seen it this busy for ages.......unlike RSOC.

I've got my MK2 and my MK1, which are both cars that I'd wanted since the day they were first announced. I'm enjoying reading all the Mk3 posts, as there is a real buzz around the forum.

But will I be selling either of mine? No chance. Love them far too much.
Add the mk3 to the line up then you'll have the trio. Would look awesome on the driveway

1 - 20 of 28 Posts