Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've sold up after lots of looking around and debating on what to do, sad day but can only say that my 4 year RS experience was amazing and will never forget it!

Changed to a C63 AMG With performance plus pack added, very happy with it and the sound is EPIC! Different kind of beast all together and the auto is a nice change. I hope it will be as fun as the RS was!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys, the merc literally had every option ticked very happy with it! Traded in the RS for it didn't get what I wanted for it but they contributed in other areas to make up for it good deal in the end. Just need the dry weather now so I can go and have some fun haha.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Epic motor. Couple of months ago it was three horse race for me between the c63amg , rs5 or the m3 and for me the m3 won my heart. But all three are absolutely monsters.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Miss my RS today such a brilliant car :( looking everywhere to see where it may be up for sale but no luck (just out of curiosity)
C63 is epic and so so quick but I don't even feel like I need to drive it properly like it should be I just poodle around like an old man haha where as in the RS id be making it pop and having a bit of fun in it driving it for no reason at all, mad how the RS can make you feel!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts