61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mk3 RS FPM375
399 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Are we talking Focus or Mondeo? All mk3 Mondeos had strut braces as standard and the covers located on the turned up lip on them.
Focus rs strut brace covers strut top, so no need for the strut top covers unless you run a summit brace, then if you have adjustable coilovers with top adjustment you wouldn't need to strut top covers either.....

·
Premium Member
1,195 Posts
Here's a subtle one for you... rear seat hinge covers (FINIS 1311169 "Shield") as it helps cover an ugly part. Image shows one on and one off

attachicon.gif
Hingecovers.JPG

I bought them years ago and they were about £15 for four.
Thanks mate done mine today looks so tidy and better threads like this are brill

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Some of the led bulbs area great upgrade imo, just the 501 type. I tried some cheap **** off flea bay for puddle lights and amazon for sequential indicators, but the fit was **** and they were a waste of money from my experience. Too many companies selling rubbish out, thankfully they are as happy to take your money as they are to refund you!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Some of the led bulbs area great upgrade imo, just the 501 type. I tried some cheap :censored: off flea bay for puddle lights and amazon for sequential indicators, but the fit was :censored: and they were a waste of money from my experience. Too many companies selling rubbish out, thankfully they are as happy to take your money as they are to refund you!
Check out RS puddle :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,091 Posts

Attachments

61 - 80 of 104 Posts