Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this year I have made several changes to the RS.

First of all the best change this year was the Sabre map and their hybrid turbo, power band from 3K to 7400rpm, and very drivable, never will I have a generic map again.

CAE shifter, absolutely brilliant, work of art, totally changes the experience, adds to the drama 馃榿

Devil gauges, real time readings, brilliant bit of kit.

Uprated pads to Blue Stuff, HEL brake lines and RBF600 brake fluid, a noticeable difference.

And anyone who knows my car from the forum, especially our drives to RS Coombe I have now got rid of the straight pipe 馃榿 and gone with custom small boxes, sort of quieter at low revs then all hell brakes loose at high revs 馃槀

What changes has everyone made to their RS this year?

Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Green

Speedometer Vehicle Green Car Gauge

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Premium Member
Mk2 RS 400
No change to mine either., except for letting the boot lid hit the garage door and needing to have it resprayed (The boot lid, not the garage door!).

Edit鈥itted the mud flaps!

Premium Member
Mountune springs and intercooler. So much better for these two.
Soon to have cosmetic change which I'm really excited about. Think its going to look spectacular. I know this kind of thing is very subjective, but what the hell- at my age I just don't really give a damn about pleasing other people in this kind of circumstance.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mountune springs and intercooler. So much better for these two.
Soon to have cosmetic change which I'm really excited about. Think its going to look spectacular. I know this kind of thing is very subjective, but what the hell- at my age I just don't really give a damn about pleasing other people in this kind of circumstance.
C'mon spill the beans, what cosmetic change? 馃榿

1 - 20 of 36 Posts