Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone with the mountune clubsports fitted measure the distance between the front bumper and the floor when you have time please :smile:

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
Hope this helps. Got you a few different measures at the front, also by the mudflap.
So you've got one at the front right hand corner. One at the front of the car. And one by the mudflap at the front.
You might need to rotate. Hope you can see the ruler.

Ruler Wood Office ruler Hood Font

Tape measure Wood Automotive tire Tire Bumper

Tire Automotive tire Wood Bumper Tape measure

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that neo, so its about 13cm clearance at the front give or take .5 of a cm :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What you thinking Jas ? :grin:
Nothing too exciting tony :nope: Ive sold my C63 and signed up for a new kitchen to keep the missus happy :nice: Need a new daily so ive ordered a new focus ST-3 and when it comes im wanting to fit a triple r front splitter but just wanted to make sure clearance was ok for getting on and off my drive first :yep: The clearance between the front splitter and the ground is 17cm and my rs with clubsports was ok and that's 13cm just wanted someone to confirm the measurements :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
Nothing too exciting tony :nope: Ive sold my C63 and signed up for a new kitchen to keep the missus happy :nice: Need a new daily so ive ordered a new focus ST-3 and when it comes im wanting to fit a triple r front splitter but just wanted to make sure clearance was ok for getting on and off my drive first :yep: The clearance between the front splitter and the ground is 17cm and my rs with clubsports was ok and that's 13cm just wanted someone to confirm the measurements :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Cheers Gary :thumbsup: I think it will be a good daily mate :yep: I was planning on keeping it standard :laughing: splitter on and im trying to fight off the custard urge :cry:
Resistance is futile! :rofl:

Good to see you back in a Ford mate :smile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts