Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I know this has been discussed a hundred times but im pretty sure I know which cover to go for just want some advice.

I am looking at the Stormforce from cover your car and wondered if anyone recommends using another cover underneath this one to ensure there is no rubbing? Also is it recommended to take the cover off periodically as planning on putting the RS to bed for winter so 4months or so? Is there anything I should do before putting her to bed for winter?

Also last but not least are there any discount codes for Cover Your car?

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Nah stormforce is great. I only use it to cover it for going on holiday but people have used it all winter long with no trouble as long as it's fitted correctly! :nice:

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
They recommend taking the cover off every week or so to air the car (and cover). I think it's recommended that you DON'T put any other cover underneath the Stormforce one. I use one for several months at a time and it's been fine.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That sounds good to me!! Looking at the storm force + as it seems it has better straps to it. Hopefully I wont leave it on for more than a month at a time depends on the weather conditions.

Has anyone got a discount code or ever tried to get a discount from coveryourcar.co.uk?

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
That sounds good to me!! Looking at the storm force + as it seems it has better straps to it. Hopefully I wont leave it on for more than a month at a time depends on the weather conditions.

Has anyone got a discount code or ever tried to get a discount from coveryourcar.co.uk?
Here's one, post number 14:

http://www.focusrsoc.com/forums/topic/155770-indoor-car-cover/?hl=%2Bcover+%2Byour+%2Bcar+%2Bdiscount#entry2627466

I bought mine from coveryourcar.co.uk and i'm sure there was a discount code, can't find it at the moment though!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I got this fitted one from eBay for 50.00! It is nice and soft on the inside, bespoke fitted for the RS valance, spoiler and mirrors. It has securing straps with plastic buckles but I cut these off as I use it inside. Really happy with it :)

IMAG0617_zpsiamnom0j.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts