Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one, I work my **** off all week, get up at 4.45 am everyday, by Friday night I'm knackered. And then the weekend comes and I cannot for the life of me sleep in past 6 am! Aarrrrgghh!!😡
It seemed so easy when I was a teenager!

·
Captain Slow
3,034 Posts
Am I the only one, I work my :censored: off all week, get up at 4.45 am everyday, by Friday night I'm knackered. And then the weekend comes and I cannot for the life of me sleep in past 6 am! Aarrrrgghh!!
It seemed so easy when I was a teenager!
Too right, I know that feeling well......every morning I get up at 06:00 and then the weekend comes and I'm awake at 06:00 again!!

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Same here. I'm absolutely knackered as is the wife so we agreed I'd sleep in until 10 and then I'd look after the kids and she'd go back to bed.

Brilliant plan until the kids came and got me up at 7:30 :cry: :lol:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Since my baby was born I wake up every couple of hours even if he sleeps through. It's so annoying!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I can sleep anywhere anytime but not for long with dear son wanting something I think we all have a built in alarm clock no matter what the day so I'm always awake at half five every day even when I don't need to be but I can cat nap of a weekend especially in rs when I'm passenger I'm sleeping in no time ha ha

·
Premium Member
23,439 Posts
Cant remember the last time i slept in past 9am, probably 20 years ago! :laughing:

My problem is due to many broken bones in the past & lots of pain constantly, to lay still for too long causes things to seize up & become more painful, so i actually cant lie in rather than able to. :yep:

·
Premium Member
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
11,443 Posts
Same here. I'm absolutely knackered as is the wife so we agreed I'd sleep in until 10 and then I'd look after the kids and she'd go back to bed.
Brilliant plan until the kids came and got me up at 7:30 :cry: :lol:
+2

·
Registered
663 Posts
I can sleep anywhere anytime but not for long with dear son wanting something I think we all have a built in alarm clock no matter what the day so I'm always awake at half five every day even when I don't need to be but I can cat nap of a weekend especially in rs when I'm passenger I'm sleeping in no time ha ha
I hope you don't go on Mumsnet calling your son DS? :facepalm:

·
The Custard Kid
MK3 Focus RS
9,068 Posts
Same here! 8am is a lay in. It does my missus head in as i am doing stuff around the house and making noise :lol:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I get up back of 5 through week and it's always about 7 at wknd , I'm like other posters Fri night Im done and every Fri I say the same " I'm going to have a lie in tomo " never happens for some reason you just wake!!! Through week never see 10 at night .....oh what a change from teen years :(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.