Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Sorry to keep posting on here, but on the way home on the motorway I went over a slight bump, and the front bottom casing that connects to the front grill has snapped off, where can I buy another one, the front bumper and grill is fine!

Cheers

·
Premium Member
Alb (Mk2 MP350)
3,051 Posts
Available on eBay and believed to be better quality than the Ford version.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yes John that's the one.
You have to buy the extensions from ford seperatly and river them into place.

Iv gone through 3 in the passed month!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just read through it, I think I'm gonna need the extra extensions, where is the best place to get them from?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm the same lost front tray so bought replacment only to now find out I need theese extension parts. What a way to build a car ford, basically St parts with bits stapled on and they want a fortune for them can't say I'm impressed up till now

·
Registered
852 Posts
If you know someone who is willing to take theirs off, just make some templates of the extensions and make them yourself out of some thick plastic or ally, only flat pieces of shaped plastic even from ford.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you know someone who is willing to take theirs off, just make some templates of the extensions and make them yourself out of some thick plastic or ally, only flat pieces of shaped plastic even from ford.
+1 on this.

I lost mine a couple of years ago, and bought all the parts from ford but made card templates of them so I could cut out more from some plastic if I needed to in future.

·
The Custard Kid
MK3 Focus RS
9,068 Posts
Yes John that's the one.
You have to buy the extensions from ford seperatly and river them into place.

Iv gone through 3 in the passed month!
Well you aint fitting it correctly. The front undertray fixes to the front bumper in 3 locations. 2 go where the intercooler is and 2 on the edge of the bumper underside where the lower grill finishes

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well you aint fitting it correctly. The front undertray fixes to the front bumper in 3 locations. 2 go where the intercooler is and 2 on the edge of the bumper underside where the lower grill finishes
I think I no how I fit them thanks for the concern.

First time was because the splitter was fitted incorrectly by the previous owner and there were sections incorrectly fitted. (Not by me)

2nd was because of debris on the road that caught the undertray (couldn't avoid it)

But thanks for your concern of how I fit things.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.