Focus RS Forum banner
401 - 420 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
Dave - PB Mk2 2009 - 1 Owner ME.
14,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #404 ·
@jackash94

I don't have a link, but I do have a dvd I can post out to you to use, I need it back for others to use.

Alternatively at a future regional meet I could do the update for you?

Next meet is the Bexhill-on-sea one on 23rd June.

After 25 July I am going to be unavailable for 3 months due to a knee op.

·
Registered
41 Posts
thanks Dave

Ive got a update disc coming in the post off ebay but thank you for the offer. Ive got a ELM cable so going to have a play with ELM config today.

@jackash94

I don't have a link, but I do have a dvd I can post out to you to use, I need it back for others to use.

Alternatively at a future regional meet I could do the update for you?

Next meet is the Bexhill-on-sea one on 23rd June.

After 25 July I am going to be unavailable for 3 months due to a knee op.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I couldn't find an NX 5.3 software download that was working.

I went ahead and purchased an eBay one.

I have installed it on my NX satnav and worked great.

I have made the disc into an ISO for anyone to download if they want: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ELvCt0O_lD96cwAjZrJoOw5dqjymxBUI/view

Hope this helps someone.
Thanks mate, really appreciate it, was rather frustrated when I saw none worked as they're all years old but you're a life saver!

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all,

I couldn't find an NX 5.3 software download that was working.

I went ahead and purchased an eBay one.

I have installed it on my NX satnav and worked great.

I have made the disc into an ISO for anyone to download if they want: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ELvCt0O_lD96cwAjZrJoOw5dqjymxBUI/view

Hope this helps someone.
Hi All Newbie here. I'm trying to update my audio software and downloaded from this link onto a dvd-r. When I insert it into cars dvd drive it doesn't bring anything up onto the display to carry out an update. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong??

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Hi All Newbie here. I'm trying to update my audio software and downloaded from this link onto a dvd-r. When I insert it into cars dvd drive it doesn't bring anything up onto the display to carry out an update. Anyone know what I might be doing wrong??
Thanks in advance
You have put the dvd in the drive behind the unit panel and not in the CD drive?

401 - 420 of 440 Posts