Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back to my car which I left parked at the bottom on the main car park. I noticed when I pulled up another blue Rs parked near me. I was sat eating my Burger King when I noticed a car park up behind it. They got out and left, about 2-3mins later I noticed the car role forwards in to the focus. There looks like very little damage, but is suspect they will get back in there car and drive of if the focus is still there. I have taken pics and will happily share them with the owner should they be required for insurance purposes etc. focus MX10 with a Perkins sticker. Have also called the security here and just waiting for them now. If they turn up I will leave my details with them.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I think I know of the owner, not personally but I've seen the car about many times as it's on my route to my other half's. Not good at all and as I am sometimes down Freeport it's worrying to know it could have easily been my one being damaged. :nope: :nope:

Let's hope the good in people show and things get set right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.