Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
I went to a pub out in the sticks to be met with a sign that read "NO BIKERS" which was a bit strange as they were also advertising "heavy metal with grinder"

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
That's what I thought. I don't have a bike myself although I have in the past, think I might kill myself if I purchased a Fireblade like my mate did, he came off it in a big way.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it's just a game of chance tbh. But I'd rather take the chance and ride my bike than worry about the what if. A mate of mine has been riding for years and he hit a van that pulled out of a junction on him. He's probably not going to walk again. Wrong place, wrong time

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I've always been into bikes probably always will, they are either in your blood or they arnt, i haven't had one since 2011 though as when my daughter was born it just didn't feel the same

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
I like the look of some bikes and wouldn't mind learning how to ride and would probably love them but prefer something with 4 wheels and more safety for the road. And for that reason I make sure to allow them plenty of space and give them consideration when driving. However I find that many break the speed limits and weave in and out of traffic like the own the road.

·
Registered
6,297 Posts
I couldn't own a motorbike. 1 because I'd kill myself. 2nd I dunno how to ride one. There are a lot of respectful motor cyclist out there and a few dodgy ones. Wat annoys me is the lawn mower cyclists. With there L plates on causing havoc

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the look of some bikes and wouldn't mind learning how to ride and would probably love them but prefer something with 4 wheels and more safety for the road. And for that reason I make sure to allow them plenty of space and give them consideration when driving. However I find that many break the speed limits and weave in and out of traffic like the own the road.
Filtering is actually legal. And advised by some people!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.