Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I start I’m sure this has been asked time and time again but the search option didn’t work for me.

What are the best suited spark plugs for the FPM375?

Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Before I start I’m sure this has been asked time and time again but the search option didn’t work for me.

What are the best suited spark plugs for the FPM375?

Tia

:unsure: Depends what you use it for. For normal road use the standard plugs or the Denso Iridium Power ITV20 are fine. For hard use though the Denso Iridium Power ITV22 will be better as they run one step cooler.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:unsure: Depends what you use it for. For normal road use the standard plugs or the Denso Iridium Power ITV20 are fine. For hard use though the Denso Iridium Power ITV22 will be better as they run one step cooler.
Normal driving for me really. I don’t boot it that much. Thanks for the info

·
Premium Member
4,607 Posts
A&k would be who I would recommend, really know there stuff and genuinely good people to deal with rather than the eBay lottery 👍

I'd second this, I only recently became a customer, excellent service, prompt delivery, I purchase the RS spec spark plugs for my mk2 from A&K since Ford decided to drop them and only supply the mk2 ST temperature range.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I found these (NGK LTR7BHX), originally personally imported my set from the USA before someone started importing them here. Also I have got MSD coil packs and the engine (M380) seems to rev out stronger at the top end. BTW don't use in Mk7 Fiesta ST as this 1.6 ecoboost engine requires special very long tipped plugs due to the engine design (NGK ILZTR6A8G).

NGK 95605 LTR7BHX Ruthenium HX Plug - set of 4 (motorsport-developments.co.uk)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’ve gone with the set mountune recommended after speaking to a friend who works for a local Ford performance centre. Hopefully they are decent.

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
I found these (NGK LTR7BHX), originally personally imported my set from the USA before someone started importing them here. Also I have got MSD coil packs and the engine (M380) seems to rev out stronger at the top end. BTW don't use in Mk7 Fiesta ST as this 1.6 ecoboost engine requires special very long tipped plugs due to the engine design (NGK ILZTR6A8G).

NGK 95605 LTR7BHX Ruthenium HX Plug - set of 4 (motorsport-developments.co.uk)
I ordered a set of these from MSD but were out of stock. They seem as rare as rocking horse sh**

JohnD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts