Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOW ABOUT A MEET NEXT MONDAY WHICH IS BANK HOLIDAY?

WAS THINKING MANY PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY BE OFF WORK SO COULD BE A GOOD DAY FOR QUICK GET TOGETHER.

WAS ALSO THINKING JUST AFTER LUNCH MAYBE ABOUT 1 o CLOCK. GIVES PEOPLE TIME TO SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY ETC..

NOW I USUALLY SUGGEST TOBY IN WASHINGTON. HOWEVER NOW I REGIONAL REP I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE A LITTLE SOUTH TO TRY AND INCLUDE MORE PEOPLE. SO WAS THINKING SCOTCH CORNER SERVICES ITS ALSO BIGGER :).

NOW I NO ITS A LITTLE SHORT NOTICE BUT STILL BE GOOD FOR US TO MAKE AN EFFORT AS I WOULD LIKE TO PUT FACES TO NAMES.

IF WE DONT GET MUCH INTEREST FROM THE SOUTHERN PEOPLE THEN WE COULD LOOK AT MEETING AT WASHINGTON INSTEAD.

NOT SURE IF MARKYRS CAN MAKE IT BUT IF HE DOES I GOING TO ASK HIM TO BRING HIS LAPTOP TO ENABLE AUTO LOCKING ETC. IF WE ASK HIM NICELY HE MIGHT OBLIGE, I WANT MINE DOING LOL

SO COME ON LETS HAVE QUICK GET TOGETHER FOLK.

LETS PROVE WE NOT THE MOST BORING REGION.

PAUL

·
Registered
285 Posts
Also heading up to Knockhill on the Sunday but if weather is decent and meet is at Washington then I'll be up for coming down. If it's Scotch Corner it's too far as already doing over 35-40miles to Washington.

Will keep an eye on the thread :)

·
Premium Member
Mk3 Focus RS,Nitrous Blue
131 Posts
Scotch corner services can get very busy,washington is probably the better option,North or Southbound if not busy May turn up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts