Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
Well my last RS was a Saphire cosworth back in 1993 , now I feel very old :)
Having been a subaru owner for the last 16yrs I thought it's about time for a change ,
The focus RS is a car I've admired from the day it came out and at last I'm now a proud owner of one .

Thank you Anthony for the chat about yours the other day , it's a stunner and I can't wait to go back down to RSD and collect it .

It's in good hands I promise , I also have been known to get under the bonnet with a Hoover too :)

After 16 years of subaru forums it's great to be a member on here , I hope to meet some members in the near future .

Martyn

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys
I'm sure the RS will be a keeper , it ticks all the boxes for me
My last Impreza was the P1 prototype , ( otherwise known as the white one ) I gave it a full bare metal nuts and bolts restoration, the result was a show car that I just couldn't enjoy and drive .

The RS is mint and a credit to Anthony it's perfect for me to show but also I can enjoy driving it .

I've a huge amount to learn about the focus RS and am really looking forward to it

I'm from East Sussex , near Crowborough , I'm guessing the Brands Hatch meet would be my nearest ?

I will probably be a bit of a pain with heaps of questions , so I apologise now

·
Registered
15,690 Posts
Do the search first as you probably know from experience ,we have been asked most things a few times

Oh enjoy finding cubby holes lol

But ask away (if you need any info on custard ,jump in the mountune section )

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Morning mate, welcome to the club, cant wait to see it in the flesh at some point.
Enjoy the day you pick it up. :thumbsup:
Hi Mark
Fancy seeing you here .
Can't wait , should be collecting it tomorrow .

Let me know when your next down to jay & Trace , or at a meet and I will come and say hello , I've not seen yours in the flesh yet

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do the search first as you probably know from experience ,we have been asked most things a few times
Oh enjoy finding cubby holes lol
But ask away (if you need any info on custard ,jump in the mountune section )
Indeed I will .
I've run a forum for a good few years and know how annoying it can be with newbies not looking and just throwing questions out there .

I do have one quick one though , where are the smilies :)

·
Premium Member
7,890 Posts
@Martyn68 Depends on what device you're using...

Windows - they will be obvious in IE.
IPad - you'll need to pull down the address bar and request desktop site
Android - you need a good memory to remember the code... : lol : with no spaces makes :lol:

:nice:

There's a guide to those if you search. :thumbsup:

Posted from my Android phone.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@Martyn68 Depends on what device you're using...
Windows - they will be obvious in IE.
IPad - you'll need to pull down the address bar and request desktop site
Android - you need a good memory to remember the code... : lol : with no spaces makes :lol:
:nice:
There's a guide to those if you search. :thumbsup:
Posted from my Android phone.
Thank you , mainly use an iPad and iPhone :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,255 Posts
WELCOME :welcome: Martyn

:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.