Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an intermitant problem I am getting the past few days. Sometimes I can do a journey and nothing is wrong. Next one I get warnings for AWD Off, Drive Mode not available, ABS and TC lights on and speedo not working but no ECU codes using my OBD2 bluetooth scanner and Torque. Pic below, handbrake is actually on. Sometimes this happens after trying to switch TC off or change drive mode, it has also been 5 degrees or colder recently.
Car is 2016 Mk3, never used stop start and car ALWAYS starts first time. After some searching it could be ABS sensor, Exhaust valve, battery or something else. I need something more to go on before taking it to a garage.

Attachments

· Registered
1,950 Posts
Could be a combination of cold weather and low battery?
I had some odd alerts after the car had been garaged for a while, tyre pressure, drive mode, engine service what seems to be a random selection. Put the car on my Ctek charger and left it charging for about three days, the problems haven't returned as yet.
Just a thought.

· Registered
488 Posts
Pretty sure its one of the wheel sensor's and most likely to be one of the rear ones. these sensor's do a lot more than monitor the wheel speed. There not dear to buy if you able to change them yourself. I bought mine online but you are better getting them from ford. My original ones were made by ATE. I put Stark ones in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts