Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title, what's everyone getting on average to a tank of fuel, from the worst to the best and whether stage tuned or not

·
Premium Member
23,438 Posts
It's been covered a few times over the years but my average is 350 ish, worst, 270 ish, best is 420 miles, completely standard.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Took my very first drive in my RS yesterday , brought it back from Bristol to home which is 156 miles , I drove motorway for about 135,miles and returned 28mpg then last 20 ish miles was B roads , fell to 19mpg . Love love love the car

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
About 200 miles. Mine a weekend Toy so when ever it's out will always be driven "enthusiasticly"
you can say that again ha ha
I dare not look lucky to get 230 ish ! Only use at weekend, have filled up twice in a day before !!! :0)

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Mine is standard and 'usually' driving on our local churned up potted, pitted crater roads I get around 230/260 from a full tank with the range showing 310
However!!!! After going to ford fair and a holiday the MPG has gone from 23 to 26 not huge but better!! But after filling up to almost empty I've got 330 from that
It seems to be running smoother as well

Problem I have everything and everyone is close to me so it's short trips all the time, even going to and from work is only a 10 mile trip

I've just had the RS serviced so I'm guessing the MPG will go up again. Use decent fuel though!!

Jet ????!!!!!

No shell V POWER.

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
I get around 28mpg driving mixed but up to 34mpg longer journeys. Not sure how many miles to the tank as I never let it go below a quarter I think that the light has only ever come on about twice since I had the car.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.