Focus RS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,890 Posts
Ok guys;

Below is a list in areas of where members are close together. I have gone off info provided - apologies if I've missed any info provided but as I am sure you can appreciate, I have a lot of PMs and messages. If you see an area where you can add yourself, let me know and I'll do the necessary here.

Thread for downloading software is here and instructions on using the software in step by step pictures...

http://www.focusrsoc.com/forums/topic/143250-autofolding-mirrors-group-buy-8-instructions/#entry2354210

Activation Process:

1. PRESS START - DON'T START ENGINE - OPEN BOTH WINDOWS (check silver switch in centre position)

2. PULL BOTH WINDOWS CLOSE WHILE PRESSING RIGHT DIRECTION ARROW ON ROCKER SWITCH (LEFT ARROW IS TO DEACTIVATE IF/WHEN YOU NEED TO)

3. PRESS START TO TURN OFF

4. DOUBLE LOCK ON THE FOB WHILE IN THE CAR - MIRRORS SHOULD FOLD.

5. IF THEY DON'T THE FIRST TIME, YOU MIGHT NEED TO UNLOCK THEN DOUBLE LOCK AGAIN.

GET OUT OF THE CAR AND CHECK THE MIRRORS FOLD ON THE DOOR BUTTONS WITH A SINGLE LOCK; THE PROCESS I DID WAS:

1. GET OUT OF CAR, SHUT DOOR, SINGLE PRESS ON DRIVER DOOR. MIRRORS FOLD.
2. GO ROUND TO BOOT, UNLOCK ON FOB. SINGLE PRESS ON BOOT BUTTON. MIRRORS FOLD.
3. GO ROUND TO PASSENGER DOOR, UNLOCK ON FOB. SINGLE PRESS ON DOOR BUTTON. MIRRORS FOLD.
4. FINAL CHECK: DOUBLE LOCK ON FOB, MIRRORS FOLD. HAND KEYS OVER TO HAPPY OWNER!

The list is not necessarily in order of who gets it first, it is - at this stage - just a list of areas. Any amends let me know ASAP please.

The List - GB9 - Autofolding Mirrors

Northern Ireland
@Steve 06 - Stephen - DONE
@Gareth Henry_69211 - Gareth - DONE

Manchester
@Ainzi - Michael - Stoke-on-Trent/Manchester - DONE
@MarkS2 - Mark - Manchester/North West - DONE
@hurlybird - DONE
@z3spacial - DONE
@Ebo06 - Ian - x2 - DONE
@Blizzard - Ian - DONE

Durham
@Gym - James x3 - DONE
@carsey2014 - Paul - DONE

Birmingham
@Cutlerj1988 - Jamie - DONE

Bristol
@OliB150 - Oli - DONE
@Jazzy - James - DONE
@Rusty - Russ - DONE

Chester/NW
@Rsturbog606tdm - Neil - DONE

Bolton
@dazparki

Isle of Wight
@Crunchie - Ian - DONE

South East
@dnw21 - Dave - DONE

Aberdeenshire / NE Scotland (GOING LAST)
@bassmekanik - Paul

3. @Korfer - Phil - PAID
5. @Broxi1974 - Mel - PAID -DONE
10. @DaveCassidy1 - Dave - PAID - DONE
13. @styney - PAID - DONE
19. @iainFocusRS - Iain - PAID - DONE
22. @andy b - Andrew - PAID - DONE

Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

·
Registered
606 Posts
thinking on though I could maybe speed things up a bit. If I got the lead before it went to manchester I could travel and meet somebody to pass it onto the next person or visa versa as I'm only about 30 miles away

·
Registered
270 Posts
Well I'm happy to receive the lead do mine so I'm use to the process then come meet the lads some where In Manchester to activate there's
I'm in stoke on Trent so not miles away

·
Registered
254 Posts
Well I'm happy to receive the lead do mine so I'm use to the process then come meet the lads some where In Manchester to activate there's
I'm in stoke on Trent so not miles away
I think Michaels offer above is the best for the manchester meet as it needs to be posted to someone first anyway an this way Michael can figure out what is involved.
We just need a place to meetup.

·
Premium Member
7,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I need to make two crucial points regarding this GB...

1. Please make sure if you are posting the lead, it goes Next Day Recorded Delivery (before 1pm) - it is then insured up to £500.

2. Please check this thread and your Private Messages as often as you can and possibly more than you normally do.

Otherwise, we are going to be forever hanging around for people to respond.

Thanks in advance all :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.