Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been looking past two weeks online seems its the same cars listed and not selling not suprised the price been asked , just wondering if anyone knows anyone selling or where to look for an UG? good money waiting ideally something sub 60k miles condition has to be great inside and out as this is my first rs and not intrested in any old dog any help would be grand i must say its typical because a month or two ago i seen people selling them daily now that im in position to own one there is nothing 馃槅

Premium Member
Over the years people have searched for the right car for up to a year before finding the right one.

Only if your VERY lucky will you find what you want within a few weeks, my advice, be patient & expect to be looking /waiting for a while yet.

Good luck!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Over the years people have searched for the right car for up to a year before finding the right one.

Only if your VERY lucky will you find what you want within a few weeks, my advice, be patient & expect to be looking /waiting for a while yet.

Good luck!
Thanks pal but deary me a year!!?? i ****** hope not its took 5 year for me to be able to bite the bullet and buy one , theres a few for around 26-28k but the pictures they seem abit rough so certainly not rushing that bad to get one its no doubt going to cost around 30 grand to get a great example iv missed out on 3 that were garage queens hopefully something pops up before xmas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts