Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored now :cry: No updates on the Mk3 , My UG is up forsale so as soon as that goes no boost for me for abit , Winter is kicking in now as well

going be a long wait now till the Mk3 arrives :facepalm:

only good thing is gives me time to think of mods for it :laughing:

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
The RS seems to be getting further and further away :facepalm: it's proper dragging in now

I sold my GTR about 2 months ago and got myself an old Alfa 147 to see me through winter... and I can tell it's going to be one loooooong winter!

Although I'm like you... getting the list of mods started :lol:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
You wanted news....well. I wrote to Ford weeks ago asking for an explanation of the difference between pre-orders (ie those placed by 8th October) dressed in the first and second wave (7th October and 22nd Oct I think were the cutoffs).

And after having to re-ask the question they have apparently gone away and found an answer of sorts this morning;

Dear Mr Gliddon,

I hope you are well.

I have received a response regarding your query now. It has been advised that the orders that were dressed in the first batch are no different to the second batch - and our understanding is that all of these models will be built in early 2016. Production schedule is yet to be confirmed.

Kind Regards,

Natasha Osborne

Ford customer relationship centre

This can of course still be interpreted in several ways. But the implication that ALL pre-orders will be built 'early' 2016 is good news for those of us initially resigned to the possibility of having to wait till summer for a car :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
The RS seems to be getting further and further away :facepalm: it's proper dragging in now
I sold my GTR about 2 months ago and got myself an old Alfa 147 to see me through winter... and I can tell it's going to be one loooooong winter!
Although I'm like you... getting the list of mods started :lol:
Will the alfa make it thru a whole winter?

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Nothing new to report, but after watching the Rebirth of an icon videos and reading about 900bhp ecoboost mustangs, I really fancy 600+ bhp from this :RS: I think this will be my last performance hatchback before going back to the world of SUV's so am going to go all out with it! I remember going out in a 570bhp Escos when I was 18 and that truly did deliver supercar performance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.