Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to my dealer (Edinburgh) the Forged wheels definately come with the trackday Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres only. I would prefer the normal Pilot Super Sport that are on the standard silver wheels. If anyone is ordering the standard wheels and would like to swap tyres after delivery, that would be cool. I am in Fife next to the bridge but would travel a few miles to do a swap if needed. Let me know if you are interested ...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On other configurators that do list the forged wheels with cup 2 tyres, its approx a 2000 euro option so i very much doubt we will get them on the forged wheels here at the price quoted.
Yeah, the french configurator has separate prices for forged and forged+cups. the forged option price in euros matches the uk price in gbp pretty closely so l would expect we are not getting cups. however the dealer says he got the info from a ford rep so very confused.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just read the review in the Daily Mirror, which says you get the Michelin Cup 2 Rubber when you select the Forged Alloys option.
Is this right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.