Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title are there any on show anywhere over the next few weeks preferably in the North or North East but I suppose I would have a road trip to see one if it was on a weekend not a night.

Any information would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
As title are there any on show anywhere over the next few weeks preferably in the North or North East but I suppose I would have a road trip to see one if it was on a weekend not a night.

Any information would be much appreciated.
I checked with Evans Halshaw in Manchester and Trust in Warrington and they have had no confirmation of getting one at all :nope:

Evans Halshaw did say that they were expecting a demonstrator in March though. :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I checked with Evans Halshaw in Manchester and Trust in Warrington and they have had no confirmation of getting one at all :nope:

Evans Halshaw did say that they were expecting a demonstrator in March though. :facepalm:
the demonstrator and test drive you will get will be in your own RS on collection day :lol:

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.