Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi guys, Im after a nice pipe for my mk2 RS... Whats best to get as I don't want it to loud as I don't want to :f: my neighbours off or give myself a head ache whist on long journey's...

It would be really nice if you were local to South Wales to..!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
classifieds would be ya best bet mate! and there is a thread somewhere in the technical section that shows the order of exhaust by how loud they are :) have a scan through :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
haha ive not been here long myself! just when i get spare time i look at the technical stuff cause ive found alot of it to be useful :)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Be careful believing the no drone line. All free flowing exhausts drone (It's physics) . However, it depends how loud and at what revs plus some people are more susceptible. The Euro spec Mountune has the quietest drone I've experienced whereas my UK spec is a bit louder... Test drives are always a good idea....

·
Premium Member
6,542 Posts
I had a drone in my Evo with the HKS exhaust, I'd come out and need to take pain killers for the headache. It's not a joke, it's living next to a pain in the **** neighbour, albeit this would just be a relatively cheap mistake that can be fixed

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Be careful believing the no drone line. All free flowing exhausts drone (It's physics) . However, it depends how loud and at what revs plus some people are more susceptible. The Euro spec Mountune has the quietest drone I've experienced whereas my UK spec is a bit louder... Test drives are always a good idea....
Was going to say the same, they all drone apart from Euro. :yep:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts