Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, after placing my order for a NB Mk3 RS on October 2nd, and getting my email this morning, I thought that it was time to join in with the massive buzz that's going on around here!

I'm originally from Hemel Hempstead, Herts, and now live just outside Newport in South Wales. Current car is a Fiesta ST MP215. Before that, I had a 2006 Impreza WRX with 300bhp/375lb ft, which was a beast of a car, but I ended up selling it due to the ridiculous running costs. It was mapped to 99 octane which was nearly £1.40 a litre at the time, and I struggled to get 20mpg! Plus the tax was £500 a year.

I love my ST and anyone who has driven one will know how much fun they are, but I miss the neck snapping torque and 4wd of the Scooby. I wanted something that could give me similar or better performance than the Scooby but also something more modern, so the new RS seemed like a perfect choice.

Anyway, It's great to be here and I look forward to joining in with all the excited speculation and guessing games that are going on lol! 2016 is gonna be great year I think!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.