Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say another thanks to Neil at ND Tuning

I ordered some eibach springs and an airtech intercooler last week, and had them fitted yesterday, very pleased with the service and very happy with how the car looks now

An expensive week as the alloys are new aswell thanks to @PandaPop but well worth it, love how the car looks now :thumbsup:

Chris

Attachments

·
Vendor
44 Posts
Just saw this...I need to check our forum settings for notifications, but as you know, direct email or phonecall always get's a quick response, and I'm glad you're happy mate, nice to chat to you again.....mind if I nick your picture for our FB page? It looks quite frankly, badass 8) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just saw this...I need to check our forum settings for notifications, but as you know, direct email or phonecall always get's a quick response, and I'm glad you're happy mate, nice to chat to you again.....mind if I nick your picture for our FB page? It looks quite frankly, badass 8) :thumbsup:
Ofc you can Neil, and thanks again!! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.