Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't see many being younger! Nice to see young owners coming out the wood work, i've not long turned 22 and will be getting one soon, we'll have to a have a young ens' RS group and all meet :nice:
I didn't think there would be many im lucky enough to be in a position that i can have one at a young age! you will love it when you do mate. 8)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I didn't think there would be many im lucky enough to be in a position that i can have one at a young age! you will love it when you do mate. 8)
+1 to that! I got my VXR when I was 18 and got a few funny looks when at VXR meets so can't imagine an RS at early 20's!

I'm in a similar position where I can justify the cost of one and why not? Young, dumb and full of *** and all :laughing:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I was 21 (just, it was my 22nd birthday 2 weeks later!) when I got mine over a year ago
Was brilliant to be in a position to buy one!

I always said it'd be my treat to myself if I got my uni results I need (which in turn guaranteed me a job, I just need the appropriate results for the contract to be honoured) then never looked back since! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got mine at just past 21, i'm 22 now. I used to dream of owning an RS when I was pottering around in my Mk6 1.25 Fiesta at 18 years old. I remember looking in awe at a frozen white RS driving past and thinking how amazing it must be to own one.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.