Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just bought a little Alfa 147 as a winter car waiting for the mk3 RS coming out, it's pretty tidy all in all apart from the previous owner must have had a thing for hitting curbs, again, and again :yep:

So I thought rather than pay the professionals I'd give it a go myself and try and refurb them... after a full weeks of sanding, sanding, sanding :lol: and then finally giving them a lick of paint they've turned out quite well I feel for a first go at doing it

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Synthetic rubber

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys :nice:

haha no thanks mate... doing them four is enough for a long time :lol: by the end of it I couldn't wait to get them all done and back on the car! It's definitely a good feeling knowing you've done it all yourself thought :smile: and to be fair it's not a hard job at all, just very time consuming

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've just bought a little Alfa 147 as a winter car waiting for the mk3 RS coming out, it's pretty tidy all in all apart from the previous owner must have had a thing for hitting curbs, again, and again :yep:

So I thought rather than pay the professionals I'd give it a go myself and try and refurb them... after a full weeks of sanding, sanding, sanding :lol: and then finally giving them a lick of paint they've turned out quite well I feel for a first go at doing it
Great! So unique project 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts