Focus RS Forum banner

All Colours Link

10K views 78 replies 32 participants last post by  profmyster 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Shadow Black Frozen White Magnetic Grey Stealth Grey Nitrous Blue Standard Features Colours

Videos Video Specifications Dimensions Ford Protect SEMA Birth of Icon (search keywords)

I've thrown all the pictures of all the colours I have together in one place... Hopefully a useful reference.

Site now contains; Images of all colours, interior, under bonnet etc, Videos, Collection of the Birth Of Icon Videos, SEMA images and Videos, Specifications. Trying to provide as much useful info as possible..

http://profmyster69.wix.com/rs2016

#23 ·
Don't do it this is the trap you fall in to and all is well until you have to clean it lol
Just like any car, if you keep on top of it, it'll be alright.

I found the FW Mk2 to be just as hard work; spend all day cleaning the thing, take it up the road just to find some mankie wet brake dust/mud spews up the sides... Out comes the hose again... And all those bugs splattered across the front end, well you can't miss those on the FW, its a bit like the old join the dots (but without the numbers).

You just got to go with your heart at the end of the day...

#26 · (Edited by Moderator)
Why Gareth, why, people were removing them from Mk2, not putting one on ? :facepalm:

Is it simply to be one of a kind in UK ? :)
That's why they are not putting the badges on then!! :laughing:

I simply like a car to have it's name on it, that's all! :yep:

I thought Ford would have insisted the badge goes on & tell everyone what it is, be proud of it, so to speak, to me it's the same as making the RS but then not putting the 'RS' badge on it! :yep:

TBH, i never even noticed the Fez ST doesn't have 'Fiesta' on the back!! :blush: :laughing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.