Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Shadow Black Frozen White Magnetic Grey Stealth Grey Nitrous Blue Standard Features Colours

Videos Video Specifications Dimensions Ford Protect SEMA Birth of Icon (search keywords)

I've thrown all the pictures of all the colours I have together in one place... Hopefully a useful reference.

Site now contains; Images of all colours, interior, under bonnet etc, Videos, Collection of the Birth Of Icon Videos, SEMA images and Videos, Specifications. Trying to provide as much useful info as possible..

http://profmyster69.wix.com/rs2016

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Updated: Added some more FW images, and added a Video page, trebling to keep as much as possible to real world pictures rather than PS'd airbrushed stuff.
i did think you were taking the pee when I clicked on the FW and it just sat there as an all white page before it refreshed and showed the photos :)

Top effort on collating the photos!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Just spent bit time going through all mk3 stuff tonight , and tbh black looks absolutely stunning , white looks very bland but I'm sure will be better in flesh , really suprised myself but black really does look gorgeous

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.